We are waiting to welcome you
123 Bransten Road San Carlos, California 94070 United StatesGet Directions
When you take a step back to look at life. You will see that it is not always what we accumulate, but in what we conquer. Our mission in life is to develop, grow, endure, and benefit others along the way. I know people want to get better, but it seems people keep hitting the same walls repeatedly. If you are looking on this page you want to make that exact change. You desire to pursue a purpose for your life. You desire to find what you are made of and push your potential. I know this because we are all humans and deep down, we desire to live life to the fullest we just don’t know how or have difficulty. I pray this new faith and fitness initiative opens your heart and shows you what you are truly capable of becoming. The man or woman God intended you to be for a very long time.
When it comes to fitness majority of the population thinks about body building which is to grow the size of the muscle fibers as big as possible. Bodybuilding is good for several seasons for training unless you train for competitions. The human body is capable of so much though. The human body can move objects with speed and power (watch Olympic lifting, football, and rugby). Humans can propel into the air with grace (American Ninja Warrior, gymnastics, diving, and martial arts). Humans can run fast, long and endure whatever comes their way (track, field, marathon, and ironman). The human body greatest accomplishment is to adapt and overcome. It is beneficial to tap into those different systems to continually push past our potential and overcome. There is more to you than just a muscle girth size. Here is the real reason for this. Life is a challenge and there will be times when you need more endurance than just physical strength.
Life constantly tries to knock you out. What we do not realize is that we have an enemy, the devil that is also trying to take us out. He constantly tries to tell us we are not good enough and particularly that we will never good enough for God or God is never good enough for us. The good news is we are not the victim anymore because of Jesus Christ bearing our sins on the Cross. We are victorious and more than conquerors (Romans 8:37). Yet, there are days we will still wake up feeling down and discouraged because we are not building up our faith. We do a great job building up a singular area of fitness, but we need to see the value of building our faith along the way if not more.
It is time to appropriately build your faith and fitness together as one. Like the strength and conditioning field, it is important to get stronger, faster, and develop endurance. As with daily life, we need to get stronger, faster, and can endure what comes our way physically, mentally, and spiritually. This program will help with any missing areas in your training and truly develop your faith along the way. As we develop our faith we are working towards our purpose and the purposes God set out before us (Romans 8:28). Our fitness develops our potential teaching us that we can continual push past a limit we thought we couldn’t get too before. We do this by putting on our armor by polishing the plate, shoes, and sharpening the sword we can wield.
Put on the full armor of God [for His precepts are like the splendid armor of a heavily-armed soldier], so that you may be able to [successfully] stand up against all the schemes and the strategies and the deceits of the devil. EPHESIANS 6:11 AMP
Before we can impact others, we need to make sure we make an impact for our lives. It is time to live life to the fullest within the best of your current abilities and reliance on Jesus. This program is a holistic approach to grow your faith properly while pushing you into physical fitness. Below is a new faith and fitness initiative to equip you and empower you towards your destiny. God wants us to live life to the fullest, because He gave us Jesus (John 3:16 & John 10:10). We live life to the fullest by pursing purpose and pushing our potential regularly. Once we learn to fully trust Him then we will finally see what He wants us to be. Then we can go and share the hope that lies within us. The hope of the Cross. It is time to take a stand and fight for what is right in front of you.
So stand firm and hold your ground, HAVING TIGHTENED THE WIDE BAND OF TRUTH (personal integrity, moral courage) AROUND YOUR WAIST and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (an upright heart), and having strapped on YOUR FEET THE GOSPEL OF PEACE IN PREPARATION [to face the enemy with firm-footed stability and the readiness produced by the good news]. EPHESIANS 6:14-15 AMP
Take the time to truly build your faith and fitness. Faith taps into our purpose and fitness taps into your potential. Put on the armor to be better prepared to take on your day. If we don’t put on sunscreen we are more exposed to get burned. Take that similar approach. Put on the armor so you don’t get burned by the fiery attacks from the enemy that come your way.
Above all, lift up the [protective] shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. EPHESIANS 6:16-17 AMP
Inserted is the Armor Building program. Like bodybuilding this breaks down each day for a specific focus (i.e. chest day would be breastplate of righteousness day). The main key is to Incorporate missing areas in your daily lifestyle. If you are already doing a training routine, then focus on building your faith more. The images will specifically say what to do. Mainly, see what the most important area is and apply right away. Also, we highly recommend you attend a local church in your area and get plugged into a community group. You will see that on the general week outline. Adjust to your schedule but see missing pieces to implement. I know it will be beneficial for you and you will see progress in your faith. I look forward to hearing about how God blesses all of you with this mindset of faith and fitness training. Please reach out to us if you need help or assistance! Finally, make sure to rest appropriately. Find what resets and refreshes you, so you can keep up your intensity.
Keep it simple for yourself and aim for at least ten minutes a day for any new behavior change. Know that by coming to this blog you already ahead of the game. God loves you and has amazing plans for you. Take one day at a time with Him by your side. Nothing is impossible with God. Do your part and plan ahead. Write down your daily schedule that will fit best for you. The Lord is with you like a Mighty Warrior!
Below are descriptions of each piece of armor. The images have more information on how to attack each day. Keep it simple and aim for TEN minutes for reading, praying, and training . In time, it will become easier and you will increase the devotion time out of pure enjoyment.
These should be a WEEKLY practice and enjoyment:
1. Belt of Truth: Character building. Maintain personal integrity and moral courage. Your character is the core of who you are.
• Physical Application: core training and lower body exercise.
2. Breastplate of righteousness: Stand up for justice and what is right in this world. Stand up with a just heart and a strong sturdy heart.
• Physical Application: postural training and upper body exercise
3. Shoes of the Gospel: Prepare to move, have a good solid conditioning base, and share the Gospel as you walk/run. Overcome uncomfortable conditions by Inhaling Grace and Exhaling Peace. Share the Good News and peace of God to others.
• Physical Application: Conditioning base such as walk 10 min a day, run from 1-3 miles, incorporate prowler push and drag sled pulls.
These should be a DAILY practice and enjoyment:
4. Shield of Faith: Once you fully believe in God and Christ. You will believe in yourself. Practically proclaim the ability of God's power and provision over your life. Also, put up guard rails. Limit anything that discourages you. Have a firm belief that is strong, protective, no penetration, and confident. Recite F.A.I.T.H daily.
• Mental and Spiritual Application: Train daily through believing in God's mighty power. That in a snap of His finger things can change suddenly for good. Pray to strengthen your faith.
5. Helmet of Salvation: You are covered by God’s Grace through Christ sacrifice. Knowing your identity we help you build mental toughness when life gets rough. This is your Identity. Knowing you are a child of God a true beloved son or daughter.
• Mental Application: Anytime you feel anxious repeat to yourself as you breathe in “Inhale Grace” and as you breathe out “Exhale Peace”
6. Sword of the Spirit: This is the Word of God. Make your devotion time a priority by sitting down and read straight from the Bible. This is our only offensive weapon to use and wield. Know when to draw the sword. A sword in the sheath is useless unless you know how to wield it.
• Mental and Spiritual Application: Read, write, and memorize. Let it sharpen you, shape you, and transform you. Start in any book (recommend Ephesians since we are speaking about the Armor of God) and journal along the way. Later repeat a word or verse that struck you out loud.
7. Pray in the Spirit: Prayer is the absolute best thing you can do in your faith development. Prayer takes reading and believing to the next level. There is so much scripture on the power of prayer. The Apostles moved through praying to the Holy Spirit (The gift Jesus gave us after His resurrection). Focus on this to cue you with prayer: Humbly Submit to the Holy Spirit. Listen closely and intently daily.
• Spiritual Application: Pray persistently for others as well as yourself. The best time to pray is when you do not feel like it.
Disclaimer: Just like any program make sure to consult a physician before training. This is a free program with a main goal to see your faith grow just like your physical body. We recommend you begin with the other faith and fitness initiatives to build a base such as walk for wisdom as well as pray and planks. Now, this program is for beginners to intermediate individuals. If you are a high performer. Utilize the daily recommendations for building faith with your already established physical training. If any exercises give you shooting pain, please avoid them. Reach out to us on your progress or if you need help!
Take the time to truly build your faith and fitness. Faith taps into our purpose and fitness taps into your potential. Put on the armor to be better prepared to take on your day. If we don’t put on sunscreen we are more exposed to get burned. Take that similar approach. Put on the armor so you don’t get burned by the fiery attacks from the enemy that come your way.Continue reading